Thursday, April 23, 2009

June Holiday Program - Children's Season 2009 at the Museum


Time flies really and we are going into the 5th mth of the year. With exams just round the corner for my eldest daughter who is in Primary 1, I am just very excited with the upcoming June Holidays ! I just feel the need for a break too from all the rigors of revision, preparing for oral, exams, homework.... unlike last year.

I always like to bring my kids for fun and hands-on activities or exhibitions where they will learn through play. Last year, we went to the children's mozart exhibitions and they enjoyed v. much !

If you are not travelling or just thinking where to bring your kids this holiday, do consider the National Museum.

http://www.nationalmuseum.sg/nms/nms_html/nms_content_6d.asp?content_template=4&content_id=4&tab_id=4&cine_id=1288&fest_id=2

Happy bonding and fun time !

No comments:

Post a Comment