Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crocs sales- review

Went to crocs sales early in the morning with my bro and sis-in-law. We reached there at 9.20am and already there was a queue forming in the next hall. According to my brother who was there last Nov, there are more organised now - queueing in another hall rather than queuing outside the corridor.

Verdict - I would rate it 3 stars out of 5. Good to go if you have the time and dont mind older models.

Each pair on average about $20-$25. Limited designs for each size... Need to go early in the morning to get the right size. I saw alot of boxes labelled as 1st day, 2nd day etc...so I believe that if you go early on the next 2 days..u may still get some real bargains.

No clothing this year. Besides shoes, they are selling Jibbitz's twin pack for $5 (each pack has 2 designs). They have collectibles like thomas, cars, batman etc..

5 jibbitz with the mounting board for $10. HP pouches for $10.

They were also giving free Jibbitz when you fill up the survey forms with your particulars for their customer database. On top of that , they are giving free gifts with purchases of $200 and above in a single receipt.

Overall, I am satisfied with the sale cos I didn't manage to go last yr..and I managed to grab some footwear for myself : )

Happy shopping !!

No comments:

Post a Comment