Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sales , Sales and more sales


The sales that I have been anticipating - The CROCS Sale! I missed that last year and I heard that it was very very good..is about $20-$25 a pair. I went on the last day after church since my church's services are held at Expo. The queue was super duper long and the security guard has to control the no. of people going in. In the end, I didnt want to squeeze in, with all my kids, stroller, bags and everything.

Hope that this year, things will be better..should be there on the 1st day !

Popular Sales at Tampines Mall

For members there is a 25% storewide at Tampines Mall only....good for those intending to buy stationary, books, assesments books for the exams and the new term in July.


https://www.popular.com.sg/jsp/homepage/html/EN/promo/tampines-Promo.jsp



No comments:

Post a Comment